Now you can directly market to the wealthiest online users directly on Linkedin using their new Precision Advertising platform!
Linked in has long since been the largest business network in the world allowing business owners from all genres to interact with colleagues as well as potential clients. The one thing LinkedIn lacked was a way to market internally to those contacts; now you can with their new Precision Advertising!
If you are familiar with Facebook ads or Google AdWords you won’t be surprised when you see Linkedin Precision Advertising; LinkedIn’s new platform is virtually the same:
- Start by naming the campaign
- Redirect ad to your linkedin profile page or your website or other site
- The ads are display ads like Facebook, allowing you to ad a picture
- YOU CAN EVEN CREATE MULTIPLE ADS FOR SPLIT TESTING!
- You can select your geographical area
- Select companies you want to market to or categories for more general approach
- You can select job titles or categories of titles
- You can market to groups
- Select male or female
- Select age
- You can select to pay by PPC (pay per click) or per 1000 impressions
- You control your budget by specifying the max amount you want to spend and you can break it down per day and stop any time.
I’ve not run any ads yet on Linkedin Precision Advertising but it I believe it could effective as the average page owner in Linedin has an income of almost $90,000 annually which is higher than Facebook or Twitter users. I’m a little disappointed that you can’t drill down deeper on demographics like Facebook but the proof will be in the pudding as they say.
Give it a try. If you do, I’d love to know your results. Linkedin Precision Advertising just may open new opportunities for you to expand your business.
Opening the doors to your Internet and Social Media Marketing success!