One question I get quite often (and ask myself) is, “How do I get more leads.” Lead generation is imperative for any business but seems to be our biggest struggle. Here are 10 ways to jump start your lead generation for Offline OR Online businesses!
1) The fast way to generate leads in online paid advertising using Google AdWords or the cheaper more highly targeted FaceBook ad platform. Most of you are probably familiar with AdWords; not so much with FaceBook ads. Check out my article “Setting up the perfect FaceBook ad campaign” for details.
2) Try Craigslist (or backpage) help ads. Browse for those looking for your services; local & national.
3) Use Social Media: LinkedIn, Twitter, FaceBook etc). Join groups relevant to your niche and join the conversation. Start conversations, become the thought leader, provide valuable free content. Try to link people to your FaceBook fan page or website.
4) That leads me to CREATE A FACEBOOK FAN PAGE! Make sure it’s a business page and not a business on a personal profile; FaceBook no no! you page should have a:
- Custom Avatar (profile pict) that encourages people to like the page
- 5 custom thumbnail picts to market your services and link to your service pages on your website
- Custom reveal tab to “force” the “like”
- Landing page with a BIG offer and optin box, maybe a video (sales funnel)
- Contact form
- feed from your website
7) Set up a Sales funnel on your website giving away an e-book etc and using Aweber or other list building site to collect names & email addresses for future marketing.
10) Take this a step further and use the keywords as titles for FaceBook Fan Pages and start a Fan Page related to that niche. Raleigh Real Estate Company, Raleigh marketing companies…whatever term matches your keyword research NOT YOUR COMPANY NAME. Don’t guess.. use Google keyword tool and do the research first.
PLUGINS: Bonus Tip #11: SEO (search engine optimize) your website to get ranked on page one in a Google search. If you need help with this, I can do it for you. Just use the form below to contact me for a quote.