Well here’s a short tutorial to help you do just that. Just follow the steps to download you precious contacts emails into a CVS file on your computer to be able to use for email promotions.
How to Download LinkedIn Contacts:
- Log into your account
- Go to “Contacts” at top of page and click “Contacts – my connections”
- a page will come up with all your 1st level connections select “all”
- Then scroll down till you see “export connections” It’s kind of small in the lower right just under the contacts.
- Then export to whatever file shows for your computer.
Backup Facebook; How to Download Facebook Contacts:
There is no way to export your “likes” from your fan page or friends from your profile page directly from Facebook. There is however a “workaround” using yahoo to import email addresses for those that have “friended” you. So if you have some business contacts as friends on your personal profile, this will work.
- Go to yahoo and sign in or set up a new account
- A box will come up asking if you want to connect with social media; click yes or that section
- then click the facebook icon
- it will then import all your contacts
- then you can select all and send an email from your yahoo act. or
- you can select all – go to tools just above and select export and follow instructions.
Again, there is no way to export people on your FB business page. But another thing you can do is feed your WordPress blog posts into Facebook. You’d just have to post the content you want to your WordPress blog as a post and it will auto-feed intoFacebook. There’s also an app on LinkedIn that will do the same for LinkedIn
Backup Twitter; How to Download your Twitter Conacts:
I don’t know of a way to do it directly from Twitter but here’s an app that will back up all your twitter info including your followers as a CVS file. I just don’t know if emails are a part of that info. I believe these are free apps but not sure. Give it a whirl and if it works let me know, please.
Hope this helps you make more sales!
Opening the doors to your social media success!