If you’ve ever wondered if you could auto-feed your blog to FaceBook, the answer is YES! Here’s how to go about setting it up:
1) Log into your FaceBook account, navigate to your Business Fan Page, look in the upper right hand corner and click “Edit Page”.
2) Now look in the left and column, go down and click on Apps
3) In the list of Apps you should see “Notes”; click on “Go to App“
4) Then look in the left hand column under your Avatar, find “Edit import settings” and click on it.
5) This should have taken you to “Import an External Blog” box. Now go down to “Web URL” and put in the URL of your RSS feed from your blog. (The easiest way to get that is go to your blog home page, somewhere you should see and RSS feed icon, click on it and then go the top of the page and copy the URL. Then past the URL in the box.) After you’ve done that, check the little authorization box and then “Start Importing” and VOLIA’ YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY SET UP YOUR BLOG TO AUTO-STREAM TO YOUR FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE….HOW COOL IS THAT?!
If you have a LinkedIn account, you can steam your WordPress blog as well with their App. More on that later.
Opening the door to your Social Media Success!